Polarized Impact Resistant Sports Sunglasses
These Polarized Sports Sunglasses are Durable, Stylish & Lightweight. They are made of Polycarbonate and have Blue-Green Polarized Lens with Bright Black Frames. Weighing in at only 1.41 oz. (40g), so light you can hardly feel them on your face! The Lens have a UV400 Protection Coating that blocks out harmful UVA & UVB rays. Restores True Color and Eliminates Reflected & Scattered Light. Making the scenery clear and soft and protects your eyes perfectly.
The Cool Lens Design allows for a Clear Lower Visual Field that is Ideal for Motorcycles and Cycling, Driving, Running, Fishing, Racing, Skiing, Climbing, Trekking or other Outdoor Activities.
- Polarized Sports Sunglasses
- Durable, Stylish & Lightweight
- Made of Polycarbonate
- Blue-Green Polarized Lens
- Bright Black Frames
- Only 1.41 oz. (40g) - So Light You Hardly Feel Them On Your Face!
- UV400 Eye Protection Coating - Blocks Out Harmful UVA & UVB Rays
- Restores True Color and Eliminates Reflected & Scattered Light
- Makes The Scenery Clear & Soft
- Protects Your Eyes Perfectly
- Cool Lens Design Allows For a Clear Lower Visual Field That Is Ideal For Motorcycles, Cycling, Driving, Running, Fishing, Racing, Skiing, Climbing, Trekking or Other Outdoor Activities
- Size: 6.3 x 2.4 x 2" (16*6*5cm)
So Treat Your Eyes to Great Pair of Sunglasses!
Polarized lenses are great for everyday use but highly beneficial to fishermen, skiers, snowboarders and when driving. They possess a filter that reduces the amount of reflected light that enters the eye. This filter reduces reflected glare which is most noticeable on water, snow, or concrete and asphalt surfaces. When sunlight reflects off a horizontal surface like a road, water, snow or any shiny surface it often becomes concentrated horizontally. This is called glare. The vertically-aligned polarizing layer inside a polarized lens blocks virtually 100% of glare. Sunglasses without polarized lenses do not block glare.
- UV400 protects against UV or Ultraviolet radiation which are invisible rays that are part of the energy that comes from the sun, not only can they cause damage to the skin of your eyelid but also the cornea, lens and other parts of the eye. UV exposure also contributes to the development of certain types of cataracts.
- T.A.C or Tri-Acetate Cellulose or TAC Polarized lenses offer a hard-coat scratch resistant surface and 99% glare reduction. TAC lenses are stable in hot, cold and humid weather conditions and will not become loose or fall out of the sunglass frame.
Delivery is 2 to 3 weeks
About our services
Feel free to contact me at Route 26 Goods with any questions. I promise to reply within 24 hours.
If you are satisfied with my products, please leave a positive 5-star review. Your encouraging comments are so greatly appreciated!
If you are not satisfied, please contact me so I can resolve the problem before leaving a negative or neutral review.
I want you to be happy with your purchase!
Thanks for coming to my store and enjoy your shopping!